Rhode Island Hospital
Nearly 2,000 physicians are ready to help you with expert diagnostic and treatment services.
- About Rhode Island Hospital
- For Patients & Visitors
- Our Centers & Services
- Our Locations
- Contact Us
- Giving to Rhode Island Hospital
The 1863 Society
|Become a member|
Philanthropy is essential to sustaining every successful academic medical center. It is because of the generosity and kindness of its supporters that Rhode Island Hospital continues to thrive and grow while meeting the needs of our community since 1863.
The 1863 Society celebrates donors who have made an annual commitment of $250 or more to our hospital’s Fund for Excellence, supporting our areas of greatest need and lifesaving work while investing in the future of medicine, research, and medical education across southeastern New England.
With your generosity, we can continue to provide the most advanced and superb care right here in Rhode Island. Through our unyielding pursuit of excellence in service, education, research, technology, and information, we will continue to be recognized regionally and nationally for the clinical expertise delivered through our centers of excellence.
Margaret M. Van Bree, MHA, DrPH
President, Rhode Island Hospital and Hasbro Children’s Hospital
The 1863 Society Levels and Benefits
Member’s Circle ($250-$499)
- Subscriptions to Breakthroughs (formerlyTouchpoints) and Advancing Medicine. Touching Lives. with latest hospital updates
- Set of specially designed Rhode Island Hospital note cards
- Recognition in annual honor roll of donors
Benefactor’s Circle ($500-$999)
- All of the above, plus complimentary parking passes and cafeteria vouchers upon request
- Semiannual electronic President’s Insider Report
President’s Circle ($1,000-$4,999)
- All of the above, plus two complimentary VIP passes to Rhode Island National Guard Air Show
- Invitation to Rhode Island Hospital Foundation Annual Meeting
- Personal Rhode Island Hospital Foundation contact
Chairman’s Circle ($5,000+)
- All of the above, plus special invitations to Rhode Island Hospital events and meetings
- Special invitation to have breakfast with the hospital president