Rhode Island Hospital
Nearly 2,000 physicians are ready to help you with expert diagnostic and treatment services.
- About Rhode Island Hospital
- For Patients & Visitors
- Our Centers & Services
- Our Locations
- Contact Us
- Giving to Rhode Island Hospital
Planned Giving at Rhode Island Hospital
For more information about planned giving, please contact John Garcia at 401-606-4615 or email PGInfo@lifespan.org.
Planned giving provides a meaningful opportunity to support Rhode Island Hospital. This philanthropy enables the hospital to focus on our unyielding pursuit of excellence in patient care, pioneering research and medical education, and technology.
Leave a Lasting Legacy
Planned giving offers many options to help you make a charitable gift while deriving financial benefits, including income for life for you or another, and an immediate one-time charitable income tax deduction for a portion of your gift (in the year of the gift.) In many cases a planned gift can allow a donor to make a stretch gift and receive an income stream in return.
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust
- Real Estate and Other Assets
Visit out planned giving blog to read informative and timely articles to help you plan your gift. Read blog
The Living Heritage Society
Rhode Island Hospital’s Living Heritage Society honors our generous donors who have made a planned gift, or included the hospital as a beneficiary of their estate plan, retirement account, or life insurance.
If you have already designated Rhode Island Hospital as a beneficiary of your estate plan, retirement account, or life insurance; please let us know so that we can welcome you as a member of the Living Heritage Society.
Membership benefits include:
- Recognition in Rhode Island Hospital publications.
- Invitations to attend exclusive Living Heritage Society and Rhode Island Hospital events.
- Subscription to Breakthroughs and Advancing Medicine. Touching Lives. with the latest hospital updates.
- Invitation to a VIP hospital tour.
- Assistance with making a visit to the hospital as worry-free as possible.
- The knowledge that you are ensuring excellence in healthcare for future generations.